Choose your path wisely.
Research shows that when you have a job that allows you to leverage your natural strengths, pursue what interests you, and perform tasks that you value, you are more effective at work and have higher overall well-being. Yet millions of people find themselves in a career that leaves them unfulfilled, emotionally drained, or trapped in a dead-end job. Don’t be one of them.
PCI’s Advisors help you to uncover your strengths, clarify your interests and values, and point you in a direction that will put you on the path to success and happiness.
PCI’s Career Planning Process
Each stage in the process takes you one step closer to discovering a career path that is well matched to your personality, interests, and values. Your Advisor gives you personalized attention, hands-on activities to complete, and tools to track your progress. And, we are eager to hear how things are going and provide practical advice as you face new challenges and opportunities!
- Intake Call: background information and goals
- Online Assessments: 3 surveys, about 90 minutes total
- Advisory Call #1: Debrief online assessment results
- Homework: Complete activities assigned by Advisor
- Advisory Call #2: Review homework; next steps
- Follow-up: Progress updates and more guidance